- What is MobiKwik? Why should I use it?
MobiKwik is just like an online piggy bank from where you can pay all the utility bills or make recharges. It's one stop shop for almost all the prepaid needs.
MobiKwik makes your experience easier and better. You don't have to worry for low balance or going to pay bill - it's just matter of few clicks now!
- Wallet? How does it work?
MobiKwik wallet is a secure online wallet where you can store your money for making any transaction on Mobikwik.com.
MobiKwik wallet balance is the amount in Indian rupees that can be increased by making a payment via different payment options available.
- How can I make a MobiKwik account?
You just have to click on CREATE WALLET displayed at the top of home page.
Next, add your email Id and create a password. You also need to add your mobile number which will be the primary number for
your MobiKwik account. You will receive all the information regarding transaction on this unique number.
- How to add money to the wallet?
It's simple! You just need to login to the MobiKwik account and
click on 'Add Money'. You will be redirected to the 'Payment Options' page. MobiKwik offers payment by
credit card, debit card, net banking, and even cash pay.
- Is there any registration fee?
It's absolutely free! You don't need to spend your hard earned money to become a MobiKwik user.
Also, there are no extra charges for online recharges or bill payments.
- Is my account information safe?
Don't worry! All information transmitted between you and MobiKwik is done through SSL, a secure and safety protocol
available on the web. MobiKwik will never release any of your bank details to anyone and we only use your email
address for all your records.
- How quickly does the top up get to the phone?
It's just a matter of few seconds! That's why it is the "Kwikest" way to mobile freedom.
- What is debit to wallet?
Whenever you use your wallet money for recharges, pay bills or buy offers, it is termed as "debit to wallet".
The amount is deducted from your wallet for respective recharge value.
- Recharge unsuccessful! Where is my money?
Here are some possible reasons:
1- You have just added money to the wallet and have not processed a recharge transaction.
2- There was a delay from the operator's end
3- Probably, it could be a denomination issue
4- Connectivity issue due to which the recharge was stalled
5- Payment to wallet is not successful and there is no money in wallet
No problem! We are here for you. The money will be refunded back to your wallet if the recharge was unsuccessful.
- My wallet has money! Now, how can I make recharge or pay bill?
You are just a one step back!
In your MobiKwik account, you can see different sections. Now, click on "Mobile Recharge" or other service you want to choose. Enter your details and click on 'Recharge' to proceed.
- My friend needs a recharge! Can I use my wallet for other prepaid mobile numbers?
Go on to help your friend! You need to add the mobile number to your MobiKwik account. Wallet money can be used for your loved ones too.
- How can I do a recharge without an internet access?
MobiKwik takes care of all your needs. You can send SMS or call to recharge your mobile. Just make sure that you have sufficient amount in your MobiKwik wallet.
- I do not have access to computer all the time! Is there an alternative?
Of course yes! You can download MobiKwik App for your mobile phone. It's more fun when you can make a recharge or bill payment without worrying about the availability of computer.
- How long will it take for the bill payment confirmation?
Generally, it takes two - three business days for postpaid bill confirmation. In case, you do not get confirmation after 48 hours, contact the operator or send us the details.
- While doing a recharge on MobiKwik got an error. Why?
You can face errors if:
1- Entered a wrong mobile connection type
2- Entered wrong operator or circle
3- Trying to recharge with an invalid amount
4- The service is not available on MobiKwik
5- Wrongly entered your bill details
In such a scenario, we suggest you to double check the details you have entered.
- I have not received the desired plan!
We always try to provide details of the plan available on MobiKwik. However, you should check with the mobile operator for the exact details. It so happens that sometimes you receive zero talk time. We have no control over it as the mobile operator defines amount credited in the recharge. You must check if special recharge like data usage, SMS pack, or rate cutter plan is activated.
- I mistakenly recharged on wrong number! Can I get my money back?
That's sad! The money can't be refunded back to you if the operator has already successfully processed the recharge. However, if you are fortunate, there may be a possibility that recharge got failed. Just file a ticket, so that we can help you out!
- I got a successful message from you. But I still have not received the recharge!
Just wait for few hours. If you still have not received recharge, call up the operator and provide them the details sent to you through mail.
- I am waiting! How much time will you take to solve my query?
You are our first priority! We make sure to reply you within an hour of sending your query. However, sometimes it takes a little longer.
- I have a feedback for you! How can I reach you?
We would love that! You can share your feedback at MobiKwik Helpdesk
- There's an essential feature I want to recommend
MobiKwik is always open to innovation! It's good you have ideas for us, write us at MobiKwik Helpdesk
- I want to do bulk recharges! Do you provide any discounts for it?
We do not provide any discounts for bulk recharges as for now. If you are interested in a business proposition, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I did not receive the cashback
Cash back will be credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours of making a successful transaction.
- My money has been debited from bank account! Where has it gone?
Check your wallet balance! If the wallet balance is not increased that means your payment transaction was not successful in real time. Sometimes, due to technical reasons, we may not receive a response from the bank for your payment request. In such case, we assume it as a payment attempt. It is possible that the money has been debited from your bank and not added to the wallet.
Here are some reasons which can be responsible for the error you are facing while trying to make a payment to wallet:
1. The connection with your Internet Service provider is terminating every time you are trying to make the payment.
2. The payment gateway is unable to receive approval from your Bank for your payment.
3. Your bank account does not have sufficient balance.
4. Your bank account has not been activated for online payments.
5. There was an issue of connectivity between Bank and the payment gateway.
Don't worry! You just have to file a ticket to know what exactly happened.
- What is credit to wallet?
It simply means adding money to the wallet. Whenever you add money the term is known as "credit to wallet" and you will receive a confirmation message for successful payment transaction.
- Is it necessary to add money to the wallet?
Yes, you can only make a recharge or bill payment transaction if there is money in the wallet. The amount deducted from the bank goes into your wallet for further utilization. Now, it is ready to use!
- How can I check my wallet balance?
Just to the left of your MobiKwik account, wallet balance is shown.
- Is it secure to make a payment on Mobikwik.com?
It's absolutely secure! CC Avenue and Zaakpay are the payment gateway partners. All the transactions are executed safely and no personal information regarding your payment is ever accessible by any employee or third party.
- I do not have a debit or credit card! How can I make a payment?
You can make a payment through net banking. You just have to activate the Net banking services with the issuing bank. Alternatively, you may also use Cash Card or Cash Pay.
- I can't see my bank in the net banking list. How can I add money to the wallet?
In case, you are not able to find your bank in the net banking list. Please browse the other payment options available:
- Credit cards (MasterCard or Visa cards)
- Debit cards (MasterCard or Visa cards)
- ATM-cum-Debit cards (Maestro cards)
We will surely add more banks to ease your payment process.
- I want wallet balance to my bank! How much time it will take?
We insist you to keep the wallet balance. It's just like a miniature wallet which can be used at any point of time. There are no extra charges or any deductions. However, if you still want a bank refund, just file a ticket! We process your refund within 24-48 Hrs as soon as we receive confirmation from you. As per standard bank procedure, it takes 7-21 working days for the refund to get reflected in your bank account / card statement.
- Some error prompted while I was a making a payment to the wallet
Due to technical issues, sometimes you may see an error. There is no need to worry about it. If your amount has been deducted from the bank, all you have to do is raise a ticket.
- I was redirected to a page! What is a payment gateway?
It's completely safe. Payment gateway is an online payment service for e-commerce portals to provide you the internet payment options.
- Is there forfeiture of my wallet balance?
Your money is safe with us!
However, if you do not use your wallet balance for six months, it will be forfeited.So, make sure you use wallet balance at least once in six months to avoid such a scenario. Grab the maximum benefit out of your wallet!
- I want to create a new password! How can I do that?
Just Login to Mobikwik.com. Next, you will see "Settings" on the top right. Just click on it and enter your new password.
- Forgot my password! What next?
Don't worry! We have got your back. You have to click on "forgot password" link. Enter your email Id and a password recovery link mail will be send to you. Further, click on the link provided to you and you will be redirected to create a new password.
- I want to change the registered email id! Is it possible?
As for now, you can't change the registered email Id with MobiKwik. Alternatively, you can create a new account with same primary number. For that, firstly you have to delete the primary number from the existing MobiKwik account. After deleting the primary number, add it to your new account.
Your wallet balance for the previous account will be transferred to the new MobiKwik account. You are all set to use the new MobiKwik account!
- How can I change my primary number? What is OTP?
You need to login MobiKwik.com, click on the ' Edit ' button next to primary number and make the required change. And when you click on it an OTP will be send at the number which you want to make your primary number. OTP is a secure code to ensure that there are no fraudulent transactions.
Next, confirm the OTP and make the required changes. If you still face difficulty in changing your primary mobile number then please share the details of the old & new number as well as the Browser you are using to access Mobikwik.com
To Change the Primary Number, please click thelink.
- I wrongly saved my primary mobile number as prepaid. How can I change it?
You just need to follow some steps:
1) Save any other mobile number as " primary number"
2) Now, make changes to your previous primary number which was earlier saved with wrong connection type.
3) The final step, after making changes just save it again as your " Primary number"
- I want to purchase a coupon!
Go ahead! Click on "Offers" on the home page and select the offer you want to purchase. For making a payment, click on "Add to Cart" and then click on "proceed to payment".
- What are the current offers I can avail?
We have always something special for you! You will receive the current wallet offers in your mail box. Also, you can check out wallet offers on Mobikwik.com
Further, for current cash back offers please visit following links:
- Product Delivery
All the prepaid products on our site are made available to the user electronically either through SMS or through website.
Once you use your MobiKwik balance to purchase a prepaid product, it cannot be reverted back. MobiKwik does not take any responsibility for failure of product delivery at the operator's end.
- Closing Your Account
If you want to close your MobiKwik account, just file a ticket here. We will check the unused MobiKwik balance and refund the amount due back to your account
- Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using our service.
Contact us @ 09466446644