HDFC Online Recharge at mobikwik.com allows user to recharge his/her prepaid mobile by using HDFC netbanking account through one of our payment gateways.
HDFC Bank is one of the first major banks to introduce prepaid mobile recharge as a value added service. It also made sense from a user’s perspective because he/she could just login to HDFC account and recharge mobile by entering 10 digit mobile number and the amount. While HDFC mobile recharge has been quite successful, there are issues which have cropped up due to which users now prefer mobikwik.com.
So, here are the 5 reasons why hdfc online recharge works better at mobikwik.com than at HDFC bank itself :
1) Mobikwik.com e-wallet allows users to recharge via SMS , via Dial Recharge or via mobile recharge application for Java/Android phones. HDFC online recharge does not support any of these methods.
2) Mobikwik.com shows all the denominations (or amounts) of all operators for hdfc online recharge via our search pages. At HDFC bank, you have to enter the amount yourself.
3) At Mobikwik.com, if you entered wrong denomination or wrong mobile number , mobile recharge will not be successful and your mobikwik balance will not be deducted. For HDFC online recharge, your bank balance will be deducted and it takes a lot of effort to get the refund for the same case.
4) HDFC bankÂ does not support all operators in all circles for online recharge while mobikwik.com supports all operators in all areas of India. For instance currently all Vodafone recharges are down at hdfc due to “technical reasons”.
5) Finally, HDFC bank forces a limit of only Rs 250 per mobile number or Rs 500 per day for each account holder. This prevents mobile users from availing many full talk time offers. For instance, Airtel has a full talk time offer of Rs 444 across India. In Delhi-NCR, Vodafone’s lowest full talk time recharge is at Rs 410. Mobikwik employs no such limits!
So, what do you think? Which is better – HDFC online recharge or mobikwik online recharge via HDFC Bank?Follow Us on: