Having a strong network is essential in our day-to-day life. Airtel network has been proven multiple times to be one of the strongest networks. If you have any other sim card, then you can easily port to Airtel prepaid online.
. This way, you won't have to change your number, and your cell services will remain uninterrupted. Airtel offers multiple benefits on their recharges. You can select the plans that are top-ups, data packs, SMS packs, or even value packs as per your requirements.
You do not have to pay an excessive amount for your MNP, i.e., mobile number portability. Airtel charges a nominal amount for the sim port to Airtel for its services. Some of Airtel's plans are listed below:
Talk time plan
This plan is good for those individuals who do not use the internet and prefer calling.
- Under this plan, you get Rs. 99 as a talk time balance for the 28 days validity.
- You also get the 200 MB data until the validity period.
- The calls will be charged at 2.5 paise per minute.
- Local SMS will be for Rs. 1 per SMS, and for STD Rs. 1.5 will be the charge.
- The price for this plan is Rs. 99.
Top Up Plans
- If you exhaust your balance before the validity period, you recharge with the top-up plans.
- These plans only offer talk time balance and have no service validity of their own. The plan remains active until you use your top-up balance or until the validity ends of your plan, whichever the first.
- Top-up plans are available from Rs. 10 to Rs. 5000.
- Data packs are the ones with which you get internet data.
- The data offered on the packs vary on the number of plans you choose. For Rs. 19 data pack, you get 1 GB of data for a day.
- There are also exciting offers on the data pack, like Wynk Subscription and other deals. If you are a music lover, then you should port to the Airtel network.